Saturday, August 9, 2014

Exploring with friends

I was so happy to join Joanna and Becca for walking on the bridge and other adventures.  I am always reading the posts about their fun outings and yesterday I got to be in on the action in person.



First the pleasant, verdant and then get the heart pumping walk to UW activities center

   

Canoes at the ready

Lolling about in the Lily pads

Suzzallo library stairs

Suzzallo reading room


A walk through the UW campus convinced me this would be just the place for Bianca in 12 short years.
     We ended our day with a  yummy lunch followed by a giant ice cream cone.  I didn't know I was ordiering the giant size and I struggled mightily to finish it before the bus came.  Alas I didn't make it but it was a delicious effort.    You can see Joanna's pictures  at Joanna's dabbling duck take on our day.

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

It was really a fun day. I'm glad that we finally managed to coordinate our schedules.